A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Dean Burget:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Burget, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burget graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Burget has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean E Burget MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dean E. Burget practice?
- Dr. Dean Burget has 7 office locations.
Dr. Dean Burget practices Plastic Surgery near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Reading, PA.
See Pottsville Plastic Surgeons.