A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Dean Burget:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Burget, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burget graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Burget has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burget accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dean E. Burget practice?
Dr. Dean Burget practices Plastic Surgery near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Reading, PA.
See Pottsville Surgeons.