A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Carrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Carrington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Carrington, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Concierge Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrington graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Carrington has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Michael Carrington MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dean M. Carrington practice?
- Dr. Dean Carrington has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dean Carrington practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX.
See Arlington Allergists and Arlington Internists.