A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Carrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Carrington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carrington
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carrington Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Carrington, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Concierge Medicine
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrington graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Carrington has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Michael Carrington MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dean M. Carrington practice?
- Dr. Dean Carrington has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Carrington practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Allergists and Arlington Internists.