A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Chang, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Midstate Medical Center
- Masonic Home and Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Chang MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dean Chang practice?
- Dr. Dean Chang has 9 office locations.
Dr. Dean Chang practices Gastroenterology near Hamden, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Guilford, CT and Middletown, CT.
See Hamden Gastroenterologists.