A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Chassay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Chassay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Chassay, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chassay graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Chassay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Medical Center North
- Marshall Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Randall Chassay MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Dean R. Chassay practice?
- Dr. Dean Chassay has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Chassay practices Anesthesiology near Guntersville, AL.
See Guntersville Anesthesiologists.