A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Chen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Chen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chen has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Chen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dean Chen practice?
- Dr. Dean Chen has 9 office locations.
Dr. Dean Chen practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Horseshoe Bay, TX and Lockhart, TX.
See Austin Orthopedic Surgeons and Austin Surgeons.