A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Christensen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Christensen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Allan Christensen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dean A. Christensen practice?
- Dr. Dean Christensen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dean Christensen practices Emergency Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plant City, FL.
See Sarasota Emergency Physicians.