A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Cione:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Cione is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cione
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cione Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Cione, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cione graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cione has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Anthony Cione FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dean A. Cione practice?
- Dr. Dean Cione has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Cione practices Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.