Dr. Dean Cione MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 19th, 2016
Patient
Dr. Cione is a wonderful surgeon. He explained the procedure - Gallbladder removal - and what to expect before and after surgery. I experienced a tiny amount of pain and had a fast recovery - was back to work in a few days! Dr. Cione and his staff made a procedure that was scary to me … easy, which I appreciate. I too did not have to take any pain or nausea medicine.

November 1st, 2016
Best Dr ever
I feel blessed to have found Dr. Dean Cione. He has done two surgeries on me now and both times he has made me feel at ease and prayed with my family and me before every surgery. Both times his staff has shown compassion and have taken such good care of me. I had little to no pain with either surgery.

September 22nd, 2016
Excellent Experience
Dr. Cione and his team are very personable, thorough, and a great team of people. I would highly recommend Dr. Cione.

September 15th, 2016
Internal office staff including office management are dishonest and incompetent.

August 22nd, 2016
Dr. Cione and his staff are without a doubt the best I have experienced , I would highly recommend him .

June 30th, 2016
Maitre d'
What a great experience. Who knew you could be treated by top-rated medical folks who have a sense of humor. From the office visits (Amy and Angie in addition to being efficient are a blast) to the procedure at the surgery center Dr. Cione demonstrated patience and professionalism - he really seems to get that people are scared and an upbeat caring attitude goes a long way towards relaxing them. I had a hernia operation and was expecting pain and inconvenience going to the bathroom - after surgery some discomfort but never any pain. By day 2 I didn't even need Tylenol. Overall an impressive experience.

June 27th, 2016
I was quite impressed with Dr. Cione and his staff.

June 17th, 2016
Dr Cione was prompt, had to wait for surgical procedure but not doctors fault. He had to wait as well

May 24th, 2016
such a kind doctor

February 16th, 2016
One of the Best
Excellent bedside manner and incredibly knowledgeable. One of the best in the area if not in the country. His staff compliments his knowledge and is very concerned with you as a patient both prior and after surgery.

February 10th, 2016
Dr. Cione, and his staff are ROCK STARS!!!
Dr. Cione, and his staff are AWESOME. Dr. Cione performed my hernia surgery on Thursday, and I was back to work on Monday. The Hospital, and Hospital staff he uses are just perfect. It's a pleasure to recommend Dr. Cione to anyone.

December 4th, 2015
I was referred to Dr. Cione to repair bi-lateral hernias. While I was not apprehensive about the surgery, I was certainly not looking forward to it either! The procedure went exactly as Dr. Cione had described. I had a successful surgery with minimal recovery pain. Dr. Cione and his staff were great to work with. Every one of them had a great attitude and caring disposition toward me, the patient, whether in their office or at the hospital. Dr. Cione is a top rated, teaching medical professional in his field and one of few that uses robotics in his practice. His detailed explanation of the surgery procedure and calming bedside manner made this a fairly simplistic event that otherwise could have been much more stressful. I would highly recommend Dr. Cione!