Dr. Dean Cione Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dean Cione?

October 14th, 2017

The best!

I can't recommend Dr. Cione highly enough. He and his staff are great! John Allen

September 3rd, 2017

Very professional, personal and caring!

Dr. Cione took the time to explain the diagnosis and procedure and went to all efforts to schedule hernia surgery as soon as possible. He coordinated pre-op and post-op needs with our other medical providers to ensure a quick and efficient recovery. He and his office staff are very professional, caring and are to be commended for their service. They were a blessing! I highly recommend Dr. Cione for surgery.

August 5th, 2017

Very personable and gifted surgeon.

Dr. Cione was very thorough in explaining my options prior to surgery and explained the procedure to both my husband and me the day of my surgery. He said my healing would take up to three months and gave me parameters so I wouldn't injure myself prior while recovering. Seems a trustworthy surgeon.

July 14th, 2017

Do not go to Dr Cione, if you care for your or your loved ones

Anger, pain and guilt is what I have to live with everyday. My gp recommended me Dr Cione for my hernia repair. He advised rather kind of promoted going for laparoscopic hernia repair for inguinal hernia, which was very small and didn't quite bother me much. I trusted the doctor and now I am in so much pain months after surgery. I wish I didn't had that surgery at all or at least went to see other doctors. Please be wise when you go for surgery.

April 27th, 2017

Great doctor!

I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends. He was willing to schedule my surgery at another hospital that he normally doesn't not go to, so the cost would be less for me.

February 22nd, 2017

Horrible physician - push me to have an unnecessary surgery for profit

January 18th, 2017

Highly recommended

Dr. Cione is a very attentive and compassionate doctor. He listens well, and thoroughly explains. He removed part of my colon that was diseased, paying attention to not remove more than necessary that would give me adverse, lasting results. I have nothing but the highest praise for him and his skills.

November 20th, 2016

Patient

Dr. Cione is a wonderful surgeon. He explained the procedure - Gallbladder removal - and what to expect before and after surgery. I experienced a tiny amount of pain and had a fast recovery - was back to work in a few days! Dr. Cione and his staff made a procedure that was scary to me … easy, which I appreciate. I too did not have to take any pain or nausea medicine.

November 1st, 2016

Best Dr ever

I feel blessed to have found Dr. Dean Cione. He has done two surgeries on me now and both times he has made me feel at ease and prayed with my family and me before every surgery. Both times his staff has shown compassion and have taken such good care of me. I had little to no pain with either surgery.

September 22nd, 2016

Excellent Experience

Dr. Cione and his team are very personable, thorough, and a great team of people. I would highly recommend Dr. Cione.

September 15th, 2016

Internal office staff including office management are dishonest and incompetent.

August 23rd, 2016

Dr. Cione and his staff are without a doubt the best I have experienced , I would highly recommend him .