A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Clower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clower
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Clower Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Clower graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Clower has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CentraHealth LGH/VBH
- Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
- Centra Virginia Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Dean Clower MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. R D. Clower practice?
- Dr. R Clower has 2 office locations.
Dr. R Clower practices Urology near Lynchburg, VA.
See Lynchburg Urologists.