A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Collette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collette
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Collette Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Collette, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Collette graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Collette has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Ross Collette MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dean R. Collette practice?
- Dr. Dean Collette has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Collette practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Radiologists.