A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Collette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collette
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Collette Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Collette, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Collette graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Collette has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Ross Collette MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dean R. Collette practice?
- Dr. Dean Collette has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dean Collette practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Springfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Springfield Radiologists.