A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Connors:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Connors is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Connors, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Connors graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Connors has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Frank Connors MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Dean F. Connors practice?
- Dr. Dean Connors has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dean Connors practices Anesthesiology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Saint Louis Anesthesiologists.