inactive

Dean L Davis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 24th, 2011
Excellent Oncologist - Dr. Dean Davis
Excellent doctor and very knowledgeable. I was treated for stage IIB Hodgkin's Lymphoma and his explaination of my options as well as treatment through the Florence Wheeler Cancer Center was absolutely wonderful. I am currenty cancer free and continuing with follow ups. Dr. Davis is the complete package. He offers sound medical advice with current medical information and he understands the nutritional needs of cancer patients so the solutions for his patients is not just a complete medical view. The body needs to be repaired. Dr. Davis advises that nutrition and medicine combined are part of the healing and required for long term success. I would make Dr. Davis my GP is he could be.

August 28th, 2008
ONLY DOCTOR THAT HAS CARED
After being diagnosed with a terminal illness,Dr. Davis has been the only one who has taken time to review all other doctors reports and has given me hope.Great doctor.