A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Dimmitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Dimmitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Dimmitt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimmitt graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Dimmitt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Cecil Dimmitt MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dean C. Dimmitt practice?
- Dr. Dean Dimmitt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dean Dimmitt practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Dallas Internists.