Dr. Dean Dimmitt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 9th, 2015
Patient
Dean Dimmitt is an exceptional Doctor. I have been a patient for ten years and had to move out of the Dallas area. I now travel a 50 mile round trip to see him. He is a listener, and will not hesitate if he feels conditions are not right. He looks at diagnostics across the board not just for one specific condition. An example, would be, you may have one symptom, but he will order a number of test that could have similar symptoms. This proves his promptness in finding the right treatment. He does not waste time looking at individual test. I could not connect with another doctor like I do with him. He is friendly and just like one of the guys. He is exemplary in his field.

July 15th, 2015
Legal Assistant
I am 58 and decided I needed a more thorough yearly exam from a primary care doctor who would coordinate with my ob/gyn on my health. The appointments with my previous doctor were like a cattle call -- I never saw the Dr., just the PA and it seemed they only wanted me in there to get a fee. Dr. Dimmitt spent about 30 minutes going over my records and asking questions, ordered multiple tests, ekg, chest x-rays, etc. and scheduled a short follow up to go over results. I am healthy and plan to stay that way, but never had the sense that I was really being monitored or taking preventative measures until visit with Dr. Dimmitt. Office visit was pleasant, nurse was great, did not wait long, labs were convenient. I have fired by "doc in the box" as of yesterday.

January 13th, 2015
Before moving to Colorado, I was a patient of Dr. Dimmitt's for over 10 years. He has a very special talent when it comes to diagnosis. He nailed it every time and sent me to some exceptional specialists. I'm in Colorado now and still have not been successful in replacing him - he's a gem.

February 3rd, 2012
I think Dr. Dimmitt and his nurse Terri are great. Together they represent the best experience that I've had with any doctor. Dr Dimmitt's diagnosis of my issues are always accurate, and his follow up is always timely. He demonstrates personal concern for me and my health.

November 14th, 2011
Dr. Dimmitt is awesome. My previous doctor ignored me and my symptoms. I went to Dr. Dimmitt by referral and he diagnosed me and I had to have open heart surgery. I thank God for Dr. Dimmitt's professionalism. It saved my life!

January 9th, 2009
Dr. Dimmitt is the very best doctor I have ever had. I owe my life to Dr. Dimmitt. If he had not noticed my condition and acted on it swiftly I would have had a major heart attack. He is direct and to the point. He is funnmy, smart, personable and caring. He maintains his staff. I can go in and be called by name and that is a good feeling. He calls when he says he will so I don't have to worry about test that have been run etc. He is the greatest.