A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Donahue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Donahue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donahue
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Donahue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Donahue, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplantation
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Respiratory Failure
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Thymus Cancer
- Thymus Tumor (Thymoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Donahue graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Donahue has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Michael Donahue MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dean M. Donahue practice?
- Dr. Dean Donahue has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dean Donahue practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.