A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Donahue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Donahue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Donahue, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplantation
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Respiratory Failure
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Thymus Cancer
- Thymus Tumor (Thymoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Donahue graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Donahue has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Michael Donahue MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dean M. Donahue practice?
- Dr. Dean Donahue has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dean Donahue practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Brighton, MA.
See Boston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.