Dr. Demetrian Dornic MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Cary, NC

• Good
  • Bad

July 29th, 2015
The Very BEST professional care.
Dr. Dornic helped save my eye sight, He took time to listen to my concerns after going to all the so called BEST institutions in NC for over 24 month. I had Malt Lymphoma in my left eye, I thank God each day for Dr. Dornic and his staff who took the VERY BEST care of me, and still to this day I have the best of care from him and his staff. THANK YOU Dr. Dornic & Staff!

November 17th, 2014
Lousy Experience
I was surprised to have had such a bad experience with Dr. Dornic. Before seeing him, his technician dilated my eyes, not warning me in advance that I would not be able to read for at least two hours afterward. As I needed to return to work shortly after my appointment, I was not able to function as I needed to. I mentioned to the technician that I wish I had been warned in advance and she said, "oh, you've never had your eyes dilated before?", without any apology or expression of sympathy. I mentioned my frustration to Dr. Dornic who also offered no apology. During the exam, the technician kept bumping into me with her legs, making me feel very uncomfortable. I felt hurried through the whole process, as I was shuffled from one room to another in their tiny, cramped office. The equipment was not as clean as I normally expect in a a doctor's office. There were stacks of papers in corners of rooms, worn furniture, empty boxes - all things I wouldn't expect to see in a doctor's office. Some of the staff were very friendly, others not so much. All in all, I've had much nicer experiences at fast-food restaurants. I don't know how competent Dr. Doric is, but the whole operation did not inspire me to trust him enough to let him do my surgery.

September 22nd, 2012
First time patient now a lifelong patient.
I had been to several eye doctors with an eye problem without success. Dr. Dornic helped me on my very first visit with him. I will now be a lifelong patient.

August 28th, 2012
Although my vision isn't quite stabilized yet, it will eventually becomebetter. In my case, my eyes take longer than others to heal because of ahidden neurological problem of myself. This has nothing to do with myLASIK surgery with Dr Dornic. Dr Dornic is definitely doing his verybest to take care of this and to correct my vision :) I would definitely recommend Dr Dornic to anyone who is considering having Lasik surgery done. Please sit down and consult with him, he willdefinitely talk with you and look at you thoroughly, and tell you whether or not you would be a right candidate :)

January 29th, 2009
Best ophthalmologist around
Dr. Dornic is very caring and skillful. He drove almost an hour to meet me at his office for an eye problem I had. Unfortunately, he is very popular and very busy which can result in a wait.

March 10th, 2017