Dr. Dean Andrew Drezner MD and FACS is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Drezner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Drezner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Drezner, MD, FACS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Drezner graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Drezner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Drezner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance