Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

3.0

Jul 11th, 2016

Very bad

awful show details awful
Jan 24th, 2016

This doctor would be best practicing on animals who cannot speak or understand. I may as well have been a farm animal. He spent 30 seconds "examining" my ears and turned and spoke to his assistant about next steps, never explaining a thing to me. He has some sort of mental issue. I see he used to practice in south Jersey and now has come an hour further north. I suspect it's because no one could stand him in metro Philly. PS the next day I was diagnosed with a double ear infection. don't go to this guy

Scary rude old man show details Scary rude old man
by M C on Dec 11th, 2015

Barely spoke a word and proceeded to stick a stick in my nose to quaterize. I was scared and pulled back a bit and the yelling started. Do you want me to help you or not? After that he left. I never went back. Too traumatized by the rudest doctor I ever met. Frightened by him too, and I'm 40 years old!

Horrible Experience show details Horrible Experience
Jul 24th, 2015

This is by far the worst experience I have ever had with any medical "professional." He yelled at me during the appointment for being in pain with a double ear infection. I was so shocked and appalled that I truly did not want to continue the appointment, but did due to fear of being screamed at yet again. He in incredibly rude, arrogant, and unsympathetic. Furthermore, he did not answer any of the questions that I had. I will never ever see this "doctor" again.

Be careful what you read - this is a doctor not your Priest show details Be careful what you read - this is a doctor not your Priest
by P.Bennington on Jan 15th, 2014

Dr. Dresner was referred by another prominent doctor at Cooper. My first visit I would admit his explanation of my facial tumor was not as informative as other doctors who have performed surgery on me. I expected to see pictures or at least a model of where the tumor itself was. He, in fact, did not go into a great deal of detail for what is considered a rare and difficult surgery. One wrong cut and the entire left side of my face would have been paralyzed as if I'd suffered a stroke. I would have also preferred more knowledge of what the aftereffects would be because I ended up with one that, now three months post op, is still a nightmare to deal with. The most critical aspect I look at in a surgeon is his record and how many years he's been doing the procedure. My results - although warned and read it would be a long recovery - have been excellent. That's the bottom line for a doctor. His after care has been very solicitous and he's assured me every time, IT WILL get better to just hang in there. He was accurate and the scar - which I know several other people have had to have plastic surgery to repair because it can be very ugly and rather than have me go through that ordeal as well, he went into the facial area thru another pre-existing surgical scar. Most doctors would not have done that because of the extra time and care needed to reach the tumor from that position but Dr. Dresner did and no one can see a thing. I'm not released yet but as far as his skills, I wouldn't hesitate to have him operate again. If you want bedside manner and someone to hold your hand, I suggest you bring a friend but with the knowledge that you're at least not in the hands of a butcher for a very dangerous procedure, that works for me.

Nov 3rd, 2012

Absolutely horrible bedside manner. He was very rude and uncaring . He spent 7 minutes on my exam which he barely completed yet charged the full amount . I would never recommend him. He was very unprofessional and pompous . Do yourself a favor and see another doctor. I did and had a wonderful experience !!

Jul 31st, 2012

I found Dr. Drezner to be extremely professional, and somewhat caring. He diagnosed my problem, performed very successful surgery on me, and met me in his office at 6 AM when I had a problem thereafter, where he resolved it.

not recomended show details not recomended
May 16th, 2012

Dr. Dresner did not listen to me,he said I was crazy because he would not find an answer for my pain. I will follow with a different doctor.

Dr very RUDE!!! show details Dr very RUDE!!!
Apr 9th, 2012

Dr did not listen to me. He threw his pen a few times would never recommend him to anyone. Very unprofessional, left unsatisified will seek opinion of aDr would conducts himself in a more dignified manner.

I was very pleased with Dr. Dean Drezner show details I was very pleased with Dr. Dean Drezner
Mar 4th, 2012

We discussed my problem, he examined me and solved my problem right there in the office. It's been about four months since I've seen him and I'm doing just fine. My wife is in need of an ENT so I looked up Dr. Drezner and found I could rate him and leave a comment.