Dr. Dean Drezner MD, FACS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 23rd, 2017
Dr. Dean Drezner, MD.
Dr. Drezner is very knowledgeable and professional. He listens carefully to a patient's problem and takes time to explain every procedure and answer all questions. I found Dr. Drezner to be compassionate, kind and very caring. I had an ear problem that needed extra attention and Dr. Drezner performed an office procedure that was successful. I consider Dr. Drezner a wonderful doctor and would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

February 3rd, 2017
Very satisfied
I seen Dr. Drezner for a sinus infection and i loved the fact that he was straight to the point and only concern was to clear my infection and get me better! Safe to say i have been doing great since and would definitely go see him again!!!! I would recommend to friends and family!

February 3rd, 2017
I seen Dr. Drezner the other day for consistent ear issues (4th Dr thus far). He was the only Dr to actually sit with me and explain my issues and show concern. He made sure all my questions and concerns were answered before I left the office, now I won't go to anyone else.

July 11th, 2016
Very bad

January 24th, 2016
awful
This doctor would be best practicing on animals who cannot speak or understand. I may as well have been a farm animal. He spent 30 seconds "examining" my ears and turned and spoke to his assistant about next steps, never explaining a thing to me. He has some sort of mental issue. I see he used to practice in south Jersey and now has come an hour further north. I suspect it's because no one could stand him in metro Philly. PS the next day I was diagnosed with a double ear infection. don't go to this guy

December 11th, 2015
Scary rude old man
Barely spoke a word and proceeded to stick a stick in my nose to quaterize. I was scared and pulled back a bit and the yelling started. Do you want me to help you or not? After that he left. I never went back. Too traumatized by the rudest doctor I ever met. Frightened by him too, and I'm 40 years old!

July 25th, 2015
Horrible Experience
This is by far the worst experience I have ever had with any medical "professional." He yelled at me during the appointment for being in pain with a double ear infection. I was so shocked and appalled that I truly did not want to continue the appointment, but did due to fear of being screamed at yet again. He in incredibly rude, arrogant, and unsympathetic. Furthermore, he did not answer any of the questions that I had. I will never ever see this "doctor" again.

January 15th, 2014
Be careful what you read - this is a doctor not your Priest
Dr. Dresner was referred by another prominent doctor at Cooper. My first visit I would admit his explanation of my facial tumor was not as informative as other doctors who have performed surgery on me. I expected to see pictures or at least a model of where the tumor itself was. He, in fact, did not go into a great deal of detail for what is considered a rare and difficult surgery. One wrong cut and the entire left side of my face would have been paralyzed as if I'd suffered a stroke. I would have also preferred more knowledge of what the aftereffects would be because I ended up with one that, now three months post op, is still a nightmare to deal with. The most critical aspect I look at in a surgeon is his record and how many years he's been doing the procedure. My results - although warned and read it would be a long recovery - have been excellent. That's the bottom line for a doctor. His after care has been very solicitous and he's assured me every time, IT WILL get better to just hang in there. He was accurate and the scar - which I know several other people have had to have plastic surgery to repair because it can be very ugly and rather than have me go through that ordeal as well, he went into the facial area thru another pre-existing surgical scar. Most doctors would not have done that because of the extra time and care needed to reach the tumor from that position but Dr. Dresner did and no one can see a thing. I'm not released yet but as far as his skills, I wouldn't hesitate to have him operate again. If you want bedside manner and someone to hold your hand, I suggest you bring a friend but with the knowledge that you're at least not in the hands of a butcher for a very dangerous procedure, that works for me.

November 3rd, 2012
Absolutely horrible bedside manner. He was very rude and uncaring . He spent 7 minutes on my exam which he barely completed yet charged the full amount . I would never recommend him. He was very unprofessional and pompous . Do yourself a favor and see another doctor. I did and had a wonderful experience !!

July 31st, 2012
I found Dr. Drezner to be extremely professional, and somewhat caring. He diagnosed my problem, performed very successful surgery on me, and met me in his office at 6 AM when I had a problem thereafter, where he resolved it.

May 16th, 2012
not recomended
Dr. Dresner did not listen to me,he said I was crazy because he would not find an answer for my pain. I will follow with a different doctor.

April 9th, 2012
Dr very RUDE!!!
Dr did not listen to me. He threw his pen a few times would never recommend him to anyone. Very unprofessional, left unsatisified will seek opinion of aDr would conducts himself in a more dignified manner.