Otolaryngologists
Video profile
2 Plaza Dr
Suite 202
Sewell, NJ 08080
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Be careful what you read - this is a doctor not your Priest  |  show details
by P.Bennington on Jan 15th, 2014

Dr. Dresner was referred by another prominent doctor at Cooper. My first visit I would admit his explanation of my facial tumor was not as informative as other doctors who have performed surgery on me. I expected to see pictures or at least a model of where the tumor itself was. He, in fact, did not go into a great deal of detail for what is considered a rare and difficult surgery. One wrong cut and the entire left side of my face would have been paralyzed as if I'd suffered a stroke. I would have also preferred more knowledge of what the aftereffects would be because I ended up with one that, now three months post op, is still a nightmare to deal with. The most critical aspect I look at in a surgeon is his record and how many years he's been doing the procedure. My results - although warned and read it would be a long recovery - have been excellent. That's the bottom line for a doctor. His after care has been very solicitous and he's assured me every time, IT WILL get better to just hang in there. He was accurate and the scar - which I know several other people have had to have plastic surgery to repair because it can be very ugly and rather than have me go through that ordeal as well, he went into the facial area thru another pre-existing surgical scar. Most doctors would not have done that because of the extra time and care needed to reach the tumor from that position but Dr. Dresner did and no one can see a thing. I'm not released yet but as far as his skills, I wouldn't hesitate to have him operate again. If you want bedside manner and someone to hold your hand, I suggest you bring a friend but with the knowledge that you're at least not in the hands of a butcher for a very dangerous procedure, that works for me.

|  Nastiest, most uncaring, impatient, and rude doctor I have EVER met.  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2013

My 16 year old son was referred to Dr. Drezner for a consultation by his pediatrician after their review of his X-rays showing enlarged adenoids. My teenage son is Autistic with emotional disorder though he may not show signs just looking at him, but I stated this in the medical history forms you fill out before seeing the Doctor. Dr. Drezner never read over the forms, He stormed in our room and asked "why are you here? I began to explain what the pediatrician said and Dr. Drezner loudly interrupted with an open hand at me as to say stop talking and said "ah, ah, ah you are not answering my question...listen to me again, why are you here? immediately my son became tense and his eyes started to water. Every question he asked me, I tried to answer to the best of my knowledge and nothing I said was right. Dr. Drezner continued to correct me, stare at me like a deer in head lights, and cut off. Then he started asking my son questions that he could not answer and I'm trying to answer them for him and he put his hand up again for me not to speak. I didn't drive over 1hr and 45 mins getting lost, riding around like crazy to find his office to be belittled and embarrassed in front of my son. As a special needs advocate, I couldn't imagine my son being a man meeting this man alone. At this point I was going to stop the consultation, tell him what a pompous jerk he is and that I'm appalled of his behavior and of all how he's upset my son. I began to make come backs at his sarcastic remarks and my voice got a little louder with him. He knew at this point that I am one upset Mother. He suddenly cracks a fake smile and changes his demeanor. The best part of that visit was when he said my son did not need surgery, to me this means I never have to deal with this man ever again "Thank God! Just because he's been rated top Doctor in magazines doesn't give him the right to treat people that way. You should still be kind, respectful, and attentive to all of your patients regardless of skin color, disability, or type of insurance, and far most read those medical forms before approaching a patient if you want him/her to feel safe and trust you. After this experience I want nothing to do with Copper Doctors, we're going back to Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.

Nov 3rd, 2012

Absolutely horrible bedside manner. He was very rude and uncaring . He spent 7 minutes on my exam which he barely completed yet charged the full amount . I would never recommend him. He was very unprofessional and pompous . Do yourself a favor and see another doctor. I did and had a wonderful experience !!

Jul 31st, 2012

I found Dr. Drezner to be extremely professional, and somewhat caring. He diagnosed my problem, performed very successful surgery on me, and met me in his office at 6 AM when I had a problem thereafter, where he resolved it.

Jun 15th, 2012

Dr. Drezer may be very capable, but he is also extremely rude. I was shocked to be treated so much hostility & aggression by a Doctor. I have never met a less professional person. So that you understand, I will explain that my husband's heart stopped for 8 minutes on March 27, 2012. For the last 2 & 1/2 months he has been dealing with complications related to his cardiac arrest. In my husband's case this means that he is bed ridden and bouncing between the hospital and the rehabilitation center (he has not been home since March 27, 2012). Additionally, it means that he is feeling isolated (home-sick)and he is scarred. Dr. Drezner has no empathy. In fact, he did not even treat us respectfully. During a moderately painful, at least extremely uncomfortable procedure, Dr. Drezner got directly in my husband's face and SCREAMED at him. Not once, or even twice, but three times. Dr. Drezner actually stood over my bed-ridden husband, lowered his face to less than 6 inches from my husband's face and SCREAMED at him. As I mentioned, this happened several times throughout the visit.His words were so harsh and his tone was so nasty that I felt as if he had slapped me across the face. I cannot even imagine how my husband must have felt.I am so angry because my husband has been through a great deal. He has faced many medical complications and procedures since his incident and he will face many more. I expected that Dr. Drezner would treat him accordingly, with compassion, dignity, humanity, etc. Instead, I found that Dr. Drezner was callous, insensitive and unsympathetic; additionally, Dr. Drezner was condescending and dismissive; and finally, Dr. Drezner was, impolite, insulting and verbally abusive.After receiving Dr. Drezners diagnosis and recommendation, I asked another Otolaryngologist for a second opinion. When Dr. Drezner learned of this, he called me personally to ask it was true. When I responded affirmatively, Dr. Drezner told me that he was removing himself from my husbands case and that he would no longer be involved in caring for my husband. Of course this was fine with me.

|  not recomended  |  show details
May 16th, 2012

Dr. Dresner did not listen to me,he said I was crazy because he would not find an answer for my pain. I will follow with a different doctor.

|  very pleased with Dr Drezner  |  show details
Apr 17th, 2012

My operation was in February and I can now breathe through both nostrils for the first time in years....He solved my problem and I have been great since...Mfollow up was fast and I appreciated all he did to help me..

|  Dr very RUDE!!!  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2012

Dr did not listen to me. He threw his pen a few times would never recommend him to anyone. Very unprofessional, left unsatisified will seek opinion of aDr would conducts himself in a more dignified manner.

|  I was very pleased with Dr. Dean Drezner  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2012

We discussed my problem, he examined me and solved my problem right there in the office. It's been about four months since I've seen him and I'm doing just fine. My wife is in need of an ENT so I looked up Dr. Drezner and found I could rate him and leave a comment.