Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon
1300 Murchison Dr
Ste 310
Golden Hill, El Paso, TX 79902
915-857-6699
Locations and availability (6)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Patient  |  show details
by Kim M. Vargas on Dec 30th, 2013

I had the best experience ever. My surgery went smoothly and I had a great outcome. He spent time explaining things to me and listening to me. The wait in the waiting room at the office is a bit hard when you just had surgery two weeks before. Overall I recommend Dr. Smith highly.

|  show details
Dec 16th, 2013

Smug , arrogant. Misdiagnosed back problem . I rue the day my husband wet to him for help. Surgery changed his life negatively. Would not recommend . Would not mark even one star , but had to indicate at least one to post.

|  show details
May 10th, 2011

Excellent physician and surgeon.

|  I felt like cattle  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2011

I was rushed in and then rushed out. I saw him less than 2 minutes and the only time he touched me was when he shook my hand. He billed my insurance more than 300 dollars, so according to my math he brings in 6000 dollars an hour. His assistant said "jesus christ" in front of me like like a swear. I spoke to him in detail about my experience, including how my insurance would be billed twice for the same lab work, on top of me paying out of pocket twice. The hospital, Las Palmas, even backed this up, and he said the hospital doesn't know what they are doing. He could not offer me any guarantee that this double billing would not happen and even compared it to being hit by a bus. "There are no guarantees..." I told him how Valeria witnessed my tears and frustration and he defended her by saying how she was trying to help me. If she was trying to help me some compassion would have been nice, instead she was a robot. Dr. Smith was unfazed by her lack of compassion and still tried to defend her. When I mentioned even his receptionist didn't even respond to me saying "Good Morning" he even blew that off. Personally, how can one trust a doctor so cold and uncaring, and so worried about "turn over" Just my opinion, but it is an honest experience that I would testify to in any court

|  Poor office management  |  show details
by MM on Apr 19th, 2010

To whom it may concern,My mother is a patient of Dr. Smith, her appointment was canceled and the office failed to notify us, causing us to show up for nothing. We later, three months later, had an appointment with the DR. we arrived only to find that Dr. Smith was no longer in his Vista Del Sol Office with Dr. Lincon. The staff at the office was extremely rude and did not help at all. Terrible management by Dr. Smith office, they could not even call to advise they had moved, would not recommend this office.

|  Great Physician  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2009

He is a nice guy and an excellent surgeon. Highly Recommended