A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Easton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Easton, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Easton graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Easton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Carl Easton MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dean C. Easton practice?
- Dr. Dean Easton has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dean Easton practices Diagnostic Radiology near Moscow, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Orofino, ID and Colfax, WA.
See Moscow Radiologists.