A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Edwards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Edwards, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Edwards has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Cape Girardeau
- Southeast Mo Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Alan Edwards MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dean A. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Dean Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Edwards practices Gastroenterology near Cape Girardeau, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Gastroenterologists.