A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Ellis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Ellis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Royle Ellis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dean R. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Dean Ellis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dean Ellis practices Ophthalmology near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Topeka, KS.
See Leawood Ophthalmologists.