A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Erickson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Erickson, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Aerospace Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Erickson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Pointe Hospital
- Summa - Akron City Hospital
- Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean William Erickson MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dean W. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Dean Erickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Erickson practices Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Fairlawn, OH.
See Fairlawn Internists and Fairlawn Preventive Medicine Specialists.