A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Mayer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayer graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Mayer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Grossmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Mayer MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Dean Mayer practice?
- Dr. Dean Mayer has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Mayer practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near La Mesa, CA.
See La Mesa Internists and La Mesa Rheumatologists.