A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Faust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Faust is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Faust, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faust graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Faust has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Craig Faust DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dean C. Faust practice?
- Dr. Dean Faust has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dean Faust practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.