Dr. Dean Faust Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dean Faust?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 4th, 2016

Cannot wait to see him next week

He has been my PCP for a few years now. The lady who made my appointment told me he is not contracted with my insurance [my insurance has changed since I last saw him] and that more than likely I would have to pay around $119 to see him [after they bill my insurance], and I am more than happy to pay out of pocket to see Dr. Faust. He is very caring, listens, has a fun sense of humor [which is greatly appreciated] and you are not just a number to him. I have not met the staff at this new practice so I have no idea how the office will be, but I am looking forward to seeing him again.

August 18th, 2015

Fabulous Dr. Bedside manner and knowledge.

July 31st, 2015

He's been our Dr for over 20 years. We Love him, he has a sense of humor, and is straight & to the point. But just found out he is no longer at SEVM Group.

November 21st, 2012

Great Doctor

May 18th, 2012

Dr Faust was unprofessional and rude, I saw the way he treated his nurse and all in all a bad experience...I will not be going back to him !

February 23rd, 2012

Awesome Doctor

I have been seeing Dr Faust for 10+ years. I also bring my family to see him and he has always been eager to listen and extremely easy to talk to. My Wife and children all feel at ease with him and that if extremely important when selecting a doctor. He would be an awesome mentor of other young doctors in how to interact with patients and dealing with the day to day issues. Keep up the good work Dean and I hope to have you another 50 yrs.

July 9th, 2011

Incredible Doctor and highly recommended

Dr. Faust is amazing and I would and have recommend him to everyone I know. I will not see any other doctor (unless it cannot be avoided). The past couple of months, I have been dealing with doctor's out of state for my father's health issues. This experience has just proved how great of a doctor that Dr. Faust is. He is one of the most compassionate doctor's I have had or met. He takes time to answer questions. His nurse is just as wonderful. Dr. Faust is very thorough with his patients. Dr. Faust has even taken time to help me with questions that I can ask my father's doctors (and his doctor's can barely take the time to answer my questions about him). To me, that says something about Dr. Faust's integrity. He really does care about his patients. If you can get him as your primary care doctor, I would as quickly as possible. You won't be sorry. He is beyond 4 stars, I'd give him more could! He is truly amazing!

June 29th, 2011

Good Doc to have

Dr Faust is a thorough and caring doctor. He takes time to listen, asks appropriate questions, and is a really nice guy. His treatments and recommendations are excellent. I would recommend him to anyone.

October 13th, 2009

He rocks

Our whole family thinks Faust is a great doctor.

October 9th, 2009

We highly recommend Dr Faust - we've been going to him since he was just out of his internship - over 16 years! He has been wonderful and we just love him.

April 9th, 2009

The best doctor I've ever had

I am sorry that I now live so far away because I would travel a fair distance to have been able to continue seeing Dr. Faust. He is by far the most caring and professional doctor I have ever had the pleasure of working with.

July 19th, 2016