Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

May 18th, 2012

Dr Faust was unprofessional and rude, I saw the way he treated his nurse and all in all a bad experience...I will not be going back to him !

May 18th, 2012

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Faust for 10 years. I also bring my family to see him and he has always been eager to listen and extremely easy to talk to. My Wife and children all feel at ease with him and that if extremely important when selecting a doctor. He would be an awesome mentor of other young doctors in how to interact with patients and dealing with the day to day issues. Keep up the good work Dean and I hope to have you another 50 yrs.

|  Incredible Doctor and highly recommended  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2011

Dr. Faust is amazing and I would and have recommend him to everyone I know. I will not see any other doctor (unless it cannot be avoided). The past couple of months, I have been dealing with doctor's out of state for my father's health issues. This experience has just proved how great of a doctor that Dr. Faust is. He is one of the most compassionate doctor's I have had or met. He takes time to answer questions. His nurse is just as wonderful. Dr. Faust is very thorough with his patients. Dr. Faust has even taken time to help me with questions that I can ask my father's doctors (and his doctor's can barely take the time to answer my questions about him). To me, that says something about Dr. Faust's integrity. He really does care about his patients. If you can get him as your primary care doctor, I would as quickly as possible. You won't be sorry. He is beyond 4 stars, I'd give him more could! He is truly amazing!

|  Good Doc to have  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2011

Dr Faust is a thorough and caring doctor. He takes time to listen, asks appropriate questions, and is a really nice guy. His treatments and recommendations are excellent. I would recommend him to anyone.

|  He rocks  |  show details
by Keith Jackson family on Oct 13th, 2009

Our whole family thinks Faust is a great doctor.

by The Scott Greevers Family on Oct 9th, 2009

We highly recommend Dr Faust - we've been going to him since he was just out of his internship - over 16 years! He has been wonderful and we just love him.

|  The best doctor I've ever had  |  show details
by Susan Ehlbeck on Apr 9th, 2009

I am sorry that I now live so far away because I would travel a fair distance to have been able to continue seeing Dr. Faust. He is by far the most caring and professional doctor I have ever had the pleasure of working with.