Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dean Frate
Dr. Dean Frate, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairlawn, OH, with other offices in Akron, OH and Ravenna, OH (and 1 other location). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Hospitalist and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Frate is affiliated with University Hospitals Portage Medical Center, Summa - Akron City Hospital and Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dean Frate has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Dean Frate is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairlawn, OH.
Dr. Christopher Shaw
Fairlawn, OH 0 mi
Dr. Sam Moghbelli
Cardiovascular Disease, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Fairlawn, OH 0 mi11
Dr. Anthony Muni
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Fairlawn, OH 0 mi11