A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Taylor, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Taylor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
- Southern Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Gates Taylor MD is a male Pathologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Dean G. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Dean Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Taylor practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Brentwood, TN.
See Brentwood Pathologists.