Dr. Dean Galatis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dean Galatis?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Dean Galatis?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

October 9th, 2008

Not great at the follow up

I had a situation that Dr. Galatis did not handle well, although it was more of an unhappy experience with his staff, and he chose not to follow up which was upsetting. Basically I has Dr.s from his staff make 3 attempts at an epidural, and 2 attempts at a spinal and ALL FAILED. I had to have a baby under general anesthesia. That's just ridiculous if you ask me. I tried to meet with him after everything that happened, and his staff said he wasnt willing to meet with me. That makes me sad, I think we could have solved at least 1 of the problems.