A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Giacobbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Giacobbe is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Giacobbe, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Giacobbe graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Giacobbe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Thomas Giacobbe MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Dean T. Giacobbe practice?
- Dr. Dean Giacobbe has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Giacobbe practices Anesthesiology near Somerset, NJ.
See Somerset Anesthesiologists.