A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Giannone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Giannone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Giannone graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Giannone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
- Si University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Francis Giannone MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dean F. Giannone practice?
- Dr. Dean Giannone has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dean Giannone practices Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists.