A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Giannone is Excellent. Dr. Giannone has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Giannone graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Giannone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital-North Site
- Staten Island University South
- Si University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giannone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dean Giannone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dean F. Giannone practice?
Dr. Dean Giannone practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists.