Dr. Dean Gmoser MD Patient Reviews

• 2 reviews

October 13th, 2016
Important review regarding food allergies: My son has been a patient of Dr. Dean J. Gmoser at Texas Children’s Pediatrics in Missouri City since birth. At nine months old blood test taken for food allergies due to his severe eczema. Tested positive with high severity for eggs and peanuts and low severity for two others. He’d grown out of the low severity, so at his 3 year old checkup we asked about having another blood test but Dr. Dean didn't think it's necessary because my son had not given any indication of a sever reaction. His recommendation was to introduce small amounts of eggs first. This resulted in a trip to the ER and overnight stay in the hospital. We know the blood test is not 100% accuracy, but knowing my sons allergy history the Dr. should have been more cautious and or reviewed his case in better detail before making the suggestion. Based on our experience, question everything your Dr. tells you regarding your children with allergies, especially Dr. Dean J. Gmoser.

June 26th, 2010
My children have been using Dr. Gmoser since my 1st son was born 19 yrs. ago. I would never use any other pediatrician.