Dermatologist (skin)
410 Celebration Pl
Ste 301
Kissimmee, FL 34747
407-566-1616
Locations and availability (2)

|  show details
by Satisfied patient on Jun 15th, 2013

My experience with Dr Goodless was great! This visit was the shortest I've ever waited at a doctor's office. It took him 5 minutes to diagnose my condition that has been a mystery for 10 years! The medication he prescribed was expensive, but he supplied me with a discount card making the prescription $10. His bedside manner was spectacular and his staff was extremely pleasant as well. I would recommend this doctor to anyone! Thanks Dr. Goodless for everything.

|  show details
Dec 2nd, 2011

I didnt enjoy my experience at center. I waited in the waiting room for about 10 mins before I was walked back into a room; but then i had to waith 20 mins to actually see the doctor. I didnt understand the use for the nurse..she did absolutely nothing but ask me obvious questions..then when he finally came, he just glanced at my skin..said oh it's just acne..and gave me a prescription that cost about $200..Long story short; I waited 30 mins to see the doctor,he took 2 mins to see me, and I paid $100 for basically NOTHING!! and i still don't have a result to my problem!!