The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dean Govostis
Dr. Dean Govostis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oak Lawn, IL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Govostis is affiliated with Little Company of Mary Hospital, Advocate Christ Medical Center and Palos Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dean Govostis has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Dean Govostis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Lawn, IL.