A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Gravlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Gravlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gravlin
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gravlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Gravlin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gravlin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gravlin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean A Gravlin MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dean A. Gravlin practice?
- Dr. Dean Gravlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Gravlin practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Internists and Peoria Geriatric Doctors.