A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Hagness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Hagness is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Hagness, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagness graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hagness has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hagness accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dean R. Hagness practice?
Dr. Dean Hagness practices Family Medicine near Stevens Point, WI.
See Stevens Point Family Physicians.