A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Hashimoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Hashimoto, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Environmental Illness
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashimoto graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Hashimoto has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean M Hashimoto MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dean M. Hashimoto practice?
- Dr. Dean Hashimoto has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dean Hashimoto practices Occupational Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA.
See Boston Preventive Medicine Specialists.