A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Healy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Healy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Healy, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Healy graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Healy has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Alan Healy MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dean A. Healy practice?
- Dr. Dean Healy has 6 office locations.
Dr. Dean Healy practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroeville, PA and Natrona Heights, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.