Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dean Hirabayashi
Dr. Dean Hirabayashi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in San Francisco, CA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Hirabayashi is affiliated with St Francis Memorial Hospital, St Mary's Medical Center and California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus. Dr. Hirabayashi has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Dean Hirabayashi has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...