A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Hountras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hountras
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hountras Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Hountras, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hountras graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Hountras has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Michael Hountras MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dean M. Hountras practice?
- Dr. Dean Hountras has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Hountras practices Diagnostic Radiology near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Radiologists.