A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Hountras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hountras
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hountras Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Hountras, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hountras graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Hountras has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Michael Hountras MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dean M. Hountras practice?
- Dr. Dean Hountras has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Hountras practices Diagnostic Radiology near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Radiologists.