A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Hu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Hu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hu graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean E Hu MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dean E. Hu practice?
- Dr. Dean Hu has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Hu practices Ophthalmology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Ophthalmologists.