inactive

Dean M Ishiki MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

August 29th, 2012
My Dr, for over 10 years
Dr, Ishiki treats me for BiPolar 1 and has been with me through 2 and a half cycles. He is attentive, makes quick changes as needed and takes a holistic view of what my triggers are into consideration of my care. I am an extreme case and Dr. Ishiki manages me with state of the art care.

December 8th, 2010
Mrs. Kathie Nielsen
Very caring, accomadating and organized! Always returns calls in a timely manor.

January 12th, 2010
needs update of skills and newest findings in research...
Diagnosed incorrectly--did no DNA testing before trying various meds (now recommended by the FDA). Did not adequately withdraw me from one med before starting another (did not know how to withdraw psych meds--see theroadback.com). Relied too heavily on the words of other physicians, who are not psychiatrists, and didn't know me. Didn't take into account my high intelligence, twelve years of college, and having been a colleague of his in two hospitals--there was never a colleagial relationship in this doctor-patient thing, as is currently recommended for good health.