Overall Review

4.7

March 26th, 2015
Lower blephasty
The staff is wonderful from the very beginning. I enjoyed every step of the way from the consultation to my surgery day.

March 15th, 2015
Look no further! Dr. Johnston and his staff are the best.

August 5th, 2014
True Patient Care
Dr Johnston and his staff are absolutely wonderful. I spent almost a year researching cosmetic surgeons for my breast augmentation. From the moment of my consultation I knew this was the doctor and office I would trust with my surgery. I came in with a notepad filled with questions I needed answered to ease my mind before making my final decision. Dr Johnston was the only surgeon of the dozens of consultations I had that took the time to answer each and every single one of my questions and concerns until my mind was completely at ease. His staff was an absolute delight. The whole process of my surgery was easy from start to finish. I was so happy with the results. After my surgery I started coming in for the HydraFacials. The results were amazing. Left my skin so healthy and glowing I didn't want to wear make up for weeks. I highly recommend Orlando Plastic Surgery Associates.

July 15th, 2013
Great Experience
From start to finish, this was a very good experience. I felt well attended to, all my questions were answered and Dr. Johnston and staff went above and beyond in helping me feel comfortable with my decision to have a lower face lift. I LOVE my new neckline! I had this surgery done so that I could feel better about myself and I definitely do. I would have no hesitation in recommending this office to friends and/or family.

April 28th, 2013
Abdominoplasty review
My husband suggested that I consider abdominoplasty to fix the ravages of a “t” cut C-section and carrying a big baby (10 pounds). I didn’t want to do this because I was scared, since it is major surgery and also because of the high cost to our family. My husband and I decided that it is worth the cost to prevent further health problems and to better my self-esteem. I started interviewing several surgeons, giving a deposit to one of them. A neighbor mentioned Dr. Johnston earlier on, but I was tired of giving up my time and meeting and discussing and getting naked for an assessment. Something told me to meet him, so I called and got a very quick and convenient appointment. Dr. Johnston’s thorough explanations, his concern for his patients, his innovative procedures to help his patients heal better and reduce pain, his staff, his friendliness and his honesty made me question whether I should lose my deposit with the other surgeon or not. His quote was higher than the other surgeon, but I was so much more comfortable and trusted Dr. Johnston, that I forfeited my deposit. And it was worth it! Dr. Johnston never let me down! I felt as if the office was open just for me. He and his staff made me feel special and taken care of all the time. Previous to the surgery, they gave me a lot of written information, prescriptions in advance, and answered all my questions. After the surgery, Dr. Johnston visited me and made sure that he answered all my questions. I’ve seen him very frequently at his office for follow-up appointments and has answered every single concern I’ve had. I feel that he is a person that I trust and I can call a friend.

August 26th, 2012
Top Notch Doctor - Great Office Staff
I am a 60 year-old woman who has had countless medical problems over the years – from cancer to multiple car accidents. From the accidents, I’ve had countless broken bones and most importantly suffered a severe traumatic brain injury. Because of these problems, I have seen dozens of doctors – many of them specialists – in several disciplines. I’ve had many doctors that just did the minimum and didn’t seem to care. Sure they gave me a prescription and took care of my immediate need (maybe? Who knows?) And just sent me out the door. And then I’ve had doctors that more than exceeded my expectations. Especially the ones who understood the severe traumatic brain injury and compensated for it – by speaking to me in terms that I could understand AND expanding on information when I requested it to assure that I knew what was going on with my body and the treatment I was receiving. I have to say that Dr. Johnston’s demeanor, understanding, care, and “bed-side manner” ranks among the top – if not at the top of all of the doctors I have encountered in the last 20 years. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anybody considering his services. He will treat you right. He will explain everything he is doing and will be doing – and answer any questions you might have. He will take care of you (he even gave me his personal phone number to call in case I had ANY problems – saying to call day or night for any reason). He will be efficient and effective. He will follow up. And in addition – he will be reasonable! Also, his entire staff goes the extra mile to make sure that you are taken care of in a caring and professional manner.

October 4th, 2010
You changed my life!
My life changed forever when Doctors had to perform a mastectomy on my right breast. I was left to cope with fear of cancer and the way it had left me. There are no other words for it but to say that I was deformed and left feeling less than a woman. My weight and age had made my left breast over-sized and hanging to the middle of my abdomen. The day I was waiting to leave for home after my surgery, Doctor Johnston stopped to say hello and told me to come and see him after my chemotherapy. More than a year later, feeling depressed, over weight, and not complete, I walked into his office. He, along with his wife and staff of the most kind and caring people, began to rebuild my life. He not only gave me back my femininity and completed my body; he gave me back my life. Through his encouragement and tough love talks I enrolled into college and obtained a bachelor degree in criminal law. I now work for Homeland Security and I have lost over 25 pounds. I smile now and I am out there life to my fullest. Words could never say what he has done for me, and I thank him, his wife, and staff with all my heart.

September 2nd, 2010
Just Amazing!
This comes as a thank you with all my heart to Dr. johnston, who is a very dedicated physician. As you are aware, Dr. johnston did not treat me for the Active and Deep FX Laser, as I was treated elsewhere. Although the care and concern at that facility was genuine, healing was not forthcoming nor was the expertise to remedy the situation. I wanted an second opinion..It was very difficult to find a physician with this particular laser experience or a physician who would see me to give advise to another physician patient...Thank goodness, Dr. Johnston agreed to see me. He literally saved my face and neck area. His knowledge was apparent as he immediately knew what the problem was and how to correct it! Listening to his advice, the second day home I already felt relief. Dr. Johnston took the time to answer all my concerns and offered to follow up in two weeks. At that visit, Dr. Johnston explained because of the cream prescribed early on, there are some cycles to the healing that still have to cycle out. However, because of Dr. Johnston's advice and brilliance my face is visibly 1000% better ...There are no words that can fully express my appreciate for all that you have done for me. Thank you Dr. Johnston for taking care of me and fixing me. I highly recommend Dr. Dean Johnston, he is a caring expert,a down to earth man, simply a remarkable doctor. And Kathy, may I add the staff is also friendly, efficient and considerate. Thank you too for all your assistance.Peace and blessings.

August 2nd, 2010
Best Overall Experience!!!!
Thank you so much for your care and support during my recent breast augmentation. Your office is wonderful! I had a breast augmentation (years ago) and was unhappy with the results. In addition, I was not pleased with the overall experience. Therefore, I was somewhat apprehensive about undergoing another procedure. After meeting with Dr. Johnston and staff, I was comfortable to proceed. Dr. Johnston spent a considerable amount of time with my husband and I explaining in detail the entire process. Kathy was very patient in assisting me with the appropriate sizing. After the procedure I received excellent care. My surgery was definitely a success and I am very happy with the results! For anyone that is considering plastic surgery, I would strongly encourage them to go visit your office. I am personally glad that I made that choice! Thank you again for everything...you all have been a blessing throughout the entire process!