A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Kane, Board Certifited Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Kane, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kane has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean P Kane FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dean P. Kane practice?
- Dr. Dean Kane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dean Kane practices Plastic Surgery near Pikesville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Pikesville Surgeons.