Dr. Dean Kane Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dean Kane?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Dean Kane?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2017

The best in the business

Dr. Kane and his team are the best in the business. They can't do enough for you. They explain everything and make you feel so comfortable. I'm so thrilled with my procedure should have done it years ago.

May 1st, 2017

Great Doctor and staff

I had a breast augmentation 3 months ago and I'm so happy with the outcome. They helped me pick the correct sized implant and answered any questions or concerns I had. The whole office treated me like family and I love going to my appointments. I would recommend Dr. Kane to anyone!

October 8th, 2016

Center for Cosmetic Surgery & MediSpa

I am so favorably impressed with Dr. Kane and his team that I asked for a feedback form to express my gratitude in writing. Over the past ten years I've visited a number of doctors, and dealt with staff, in pursuit of a more youthful appearance, and healthy look. The Dean Kane Center Doctors, Nurses and Staff; are by far, the most competent, thorough and caring! I feel and look better than I have in years, giving me self-confidence and peace of mind. Dr. Kane is a master with botox. I have a perfectly rested look that is entirely natural--no excessive "botox" in this man's hands. I'd like to give a special shout out to Heather for her expertise in IPL. The results she has achieved for me exceedemy expectations, and a considerable return on a small financial time and dollar investment. Than you Heather. I'd like to offer one last shout out to Debbie, my aesthetician, for her expertise in facials and putting on the right course for skin care treatment. Thank you to Dr. Kane and the entire team!

March 18th, 2016

I was so pleased with Dr. Kane professionalism, knowledge and calm demeanor. Being 52year old women, I was rather nervous about getting a tummy tuck. My consultation helped convince me that I was making the right decision. Lauri, and Team Kane are AWESOME!!!! I am so pleased with my results and my friends are very impressed! I'm so happy that I chose the perfect team to perform this procedure for me. I have recommended many friends and family since.

March 6th, 2016

Extended Tummy Tuck with Lipo for 50 y/o white mom in Bel Air, MD

I consulted with 2 doctors when I decided to get plastic surgery. After my meeting with Dr. Dean Kane, I had no doubt about what doctor I should use. Even though he cost significantly more, the entire experience from the first meeting until now (I'm about to have a second procedure) was fantastic. His entire staff including Holly, MaryLu, Joy, Heather, Lauri (his wife) and the anesthesiologist are incredibly supportive, friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and I had 100% confidence in all of them. I knew I wanted a tummy tuck and Dr. Kane was able to direct me to the procedure that would get the best results. I had an extended tummy tuck with lipo of the breast rolls and flanks and I have never in my life felt so good about my body. For about 4 days after the surgery, I was in intense pain, but after that, it eased off. When the swelling eased off, I couldn't believe the difference in my shape. I had a flat tummy and an hourglass waist. I was able to buy clothes that fit and looked amazing. At 50, I had the best figure of my life. I can not recommend him enough and would never consider using anyone else. In 10 more days I'm getting some more lipo, having my upper lids done and having a neck lift. I can't wait!! Do yourself a favor and see Dr. Kane at the Center for Cosmetic Surgery! You'll thanks me!!

November 24th, 2015

Awesome Plastic Surgeon and Staff

I have been a patient of Dr. Kane's for many years. To me, he is the quintessential doctor. He is a good listener, very caring, compassionate, and extremely knowledgeable. I never feel rushed and he always takes the time to address all of my questions and concerns. It's now been six days since my last visit and I look amazing. I had fillers in my chin and cheeks and I also had a peel. I am happy to go out and face the world again. The office staff is exemplary. A specials thanks to Lauri Kane, Joy, Holly, Heather, and Debra for always making my visit so pleasant. Your caring, positive attitudes and helpfulness always make me feel so welcome. I highly recommend Dr. Dean Kane and his entire wonderful warm staff.

November 20th, 2015

Great experience.

September 8th, 2015

Great alternative to surgery

Cool sculpting... An excellent, easy procedure to help shape those difficult areas. Minimal down time, with decent results if you follow the protocol.

July 8th, 2015

Happy client

Dr. Kane and his entire staff are awesome. He is a true artist. Very pleased with my results . Had breast augumentation and liposuction. Would recommend Dr. Kane 100%.

May 27th, 2015

I am Irish/German inmyseventies I wasted a lot of my life not knowing of Dr Kane's Cosmetic practice Ihad a mini facelift 6week ago I am very happy with the results. I wish I was aware of what was available to women years ago even though im in my seventies Inside I felt much younger and now I look like I feel! Dr.Kane Lauri and every one on the staff made me feel very special they were all absolutely wonderful. Thank you so much!

May 24th, 2015

The best choice!

Dr Kane is a wonderful plastic surgeon. He has a true artist's eye and appreciates what looks "natural" . He is kind, caring and an excellent communicator along with his wife Lauri and a staff who are really nice people. I have recommended Dr Kane to many with great results.

May 20th, 2015

Excellent service that works!!!

At first I was skeptical because I've had many visits with different physicians regarding my skin but I must say since I've started at this office I've seen major improvement and I guarantee its money well spent. My Analysis Felicia is excellent, very professional and now has my skin looking and feeling wonderful. I definitely would recommend to family and friends.