A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Karampelas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Karampelas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karampelas
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karampelas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Karampelas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Karampelas graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Karampelas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Theodore Karampelas MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dean T. Karampelas practice?
- Dr. Dean Karampelas has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Karampelas practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Internists, Gainesville Pulmonologists, Gainesville Critical Care Practitioners, and Gainesville Sleep Medicine Doctors.