A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Karampelas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Karampelas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Karampelas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Karampelas graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Karampelas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Theodore Karampelas MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dean T. Karampelas practice?
- Dr. Dean Karampelas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dean Karampelas practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Roswell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL and Braselton, GA.
See Roswell Internists, Roswell Pulmonologists, Roswell Critical Care Practitioners, and Roswell Sleep Medicine Doctors.