A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Kardassakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Kardassakis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Kardassakis, MD, MS is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kardassakis graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Kardassakis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kardassakis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 4 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans