A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Kardassakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Kardassakis is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kardassakis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kardassakis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Kardassakis, MD, MS is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kardassakis graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Kardassakis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean G Kardassakis MD and MS is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dean G. Kardassakis practice?
- Dr. Dean Kardassakis has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Kardassakis practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Burlingame, CA.
See Burlingame Allergists and Burlingame Internists.