A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Kardassakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Kardassakis is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kardassakis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kardassakis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Kardassakis, MD, MS is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kardassakis graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Kardassakis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean G Kardassakis MD and MS is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dean G. Kardassakis practice?
- Dr. Dean Kardassakis has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Kardassakis practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Burlingame, CA.
See Burlingame Allergists and Burlingame Internists.