A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Kelaita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Kelaita is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Kelaita, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelaita graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelaita has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mark Twain St. Joseph's Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Kelaita MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dean Kelaita practice?
- Dr. Dean Kelaita has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dean Kelaita practices Family Medicine near San Andreas, CA.
See San Andreas Primary Care Doctors.