A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Kelaita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Kelaita is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelaita
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Kelaita Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Kelaita, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelaita graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kelaita has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mark Twain St. Joseph's Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Matthew Kelaita MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dean M. Kelaita practice?
- Dr. Dean Kelaita has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Kelaita practices Family Medicine near San Andreas, CA.
See San Andreas Family Physicians.