Learn more about Dr. Dean Kelaita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Kelaita is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelaita
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kelaita Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Kelaita, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelaita graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kelaita has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mark Twain St. Joseph's Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Matthew Kelaita MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dean M. Kelaita practice?
- Dr. Dean Kelaita has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Kelaita practices Family Medicine near San Andreas, CA.
See San Andreas Family Physicians.