A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Kereiakes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Kereiakes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kereiakes
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kereiakes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Kereiakes, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kereiakes graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 13 awards.
Dr. Kereiakes has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CMH Regional Health System/CLINTON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
- Bethesda North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean James Kereiakes FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dean J. Kereiakes practice?
- Dr. Dean Kereiakes has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Kereiakes practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Cardiologists.