A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Kereiakes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Kereiakes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Kereiakes, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kereiakes graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Kereiakes has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- CMH Regional Health System/CLINTON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean James Kereiakes FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dean J. Kereiakes practice?
- Dr. Dean Kereiakes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dean Kereiakes practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Cardiologists.