A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Kim, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Disease
- Klatskin's Tumor
- Liver Cancer
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Y Kim MBBS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dean Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. Dean Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Kim practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.