A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Kim, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Disease
- Klatskin's Tumor
- Liver Cancer
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dean Y. Kim practice?
Dr. Dean Kim practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.